BABY SHOWER – GAME PLAN
4 Weeks Before
- Invite guests
- Think about menu
- Think about Baby Shower games / activities
- Decide logistics such as where to set up bar, buffet and design or art station
3 Weeks Before
- Make detailed shopping list for both food and non-food items
- Buy non-perishables, e.g. refrigerated pie dough, dried pasta, quinoa, canned artichoke hearts
- Buy art supplies for games / activities
- Bake and freeze:
2 Weeks Before
- Review menu
- Book support staff if needed
- Organize all dishes and glasses and serving platters
- Buy all beverages including alcohol
1 Week Before
- Finalize menu and confirm guest list
- Buy and store ice
- Set-up table, dishes, glasses, silverware, serving platters and utensils
- Do all grocery shopping except chicken and shrimp.
- Wash all vegetables.
- Make quinoa for Quinoa Salad with Roasted Vegetables and store covered in refrigerator
- Buy flowers
- Organize playlist
- Arrange flowers
- Prepare and bake Pasta, Chard and Fontina Tortes. Keep tightly covered in springform pan in refrigerator
- Make Tomato Sauce for chicken
- Prepare Lemon Dressing for Tortellini Salad
- Cook tortellini for Tortellini Salad. Store in refrigerator covered.
- Buy shrimp and chicken breasts
- Prepare Boneless Chicken Breasts. Don’t bake until Saturday morning.
- Prepare Mushroom and Chard Galettes. Store in refrigerator.
- Prep veggies for Crudités Platter
- Roast vegetables for Quinoa Salad
- Steam asparagus for Asparagus with Artichoke Hearts
- FIRST: Take all prepared food out of refrigerator to come to room temperature.
- Chop vegetables and prepare Quinoa Salad
- Assemble Tortellini Salad
- Assemble Asparagus with Artichoke Hearts and Lemon Zest
- Bake Mushroom Galettes
- Assemble Shrimp Salad with Feta Cheese and Olives
- Bake Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Assemble Camembert with Fig Jam
- Assemble Crudités Platter
- LAST: Make pitches of Strawberry Rosé Spritzer.