Everyone raved about the rosé I served at the Moroccan Feast. The flavor was delicious and of course it was pink.
I wanted to make a specialty drink for the Baby Shower using this fabulous rosé. I came up with a Strawberry Rosé Spritzer which was perfect for a luncheon.
STRAWBERRY ROSÉ SPRITZER
EVENT: Baby Shower
1 pint strawberries hulled and sliced
1 bottle of rosé
2 cups soda water
1/3 cup Aperol
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Combine strawberries and wine in a pitcher. Cover and chill at least 3 hours to infuse flavors.
2. Strain wine and reserve strawberries.
3. In a large beverage container, combine wine, soda water, Aperol and lemon juice.
4. Garnish with a lemon twist and strawberry.
5. Serve in a martini glass to make it extra special.